Sunday, March 30, 2014

HUH?!

It's a week later, four weeks since my injury in Colorado Springs, and though I feel overall better and stronger, my hamstring is more achy and stingy.  HUH?!  Then it hit me; there have been workers at my house from the end of last week through this week and it's always a challenge to get my lifts and stretching done before they get there.  Guess what part has been missing?  The end of the stretching.

I stretch between every set while lifting, but at the end I have about a 20 minute separate session specifically for my lower back and hamstrings.  I've been cutting that out to clear the way for the workers.  At least I now know this and also they are now done.  Good lesson though.  Have a great day and thanks for being here!  Bubba

Ten Years After - "I'd Love to Change the World (studio)" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAwv49slC8

No comments:

Post a Comment