Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pieces Are Coming Together!!

I challenged myself to lift a little heavier today with no issues.  I've been super careful since I added hang cleans and incline back in because of the little back strain that was never going away.  Everything is good at this point.  Back to my baseline of 4X205 on bench so that's a place I can grow from.  All other lifts are starting to feel stronger.

Normally I won't get an 11 day block of straight training so I'm not too worried about over doing it.  For the next five weeks I travel Monday, returning Wednesday so that will give me some hard core quality four day rotations. 

It's only 13 days out from my injury and I'm already starting to feel like I'm going to come out good after 12 weeks.  In fact I'm reassessing goals.  I think the American Record for M60 is around 13'3" so why not go after that instead of just 13'?  Have a great weekend!  Bubba

Megadeth - "Train of Consequences" from the David Letterman show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pz_FisOVqk  Exactly why I'm not in Boston - the train f consequences.  Should have skipped Air Force and only taken 13'1" poles to Boston.  Two  more weeks of healing might have done it.  Anything would be better than my consequences; starting over at day 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment