Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Staying the Course!!

Yesterday I was able to do lying leg curls for the first time. Occasionally when I'm moving around I forget that I have a hamstring strain.  THEN I will make a quick move or a misstep and be reminded immediately. 

I'm pleased my leg is coming along rather rapidly compared to last time, but that doesn't change my 12 week commitment to pay some dues.  Today felt like it was going to be really hard but I turned out to be fairly strong afterwards.  I'm sure that won't last as the grind deepens, but for today and the next 12 week, I will stay the course.  have a great day and thanks for checking in!  Bubba

Guns & Roses - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4  - Just got down the first part of this in guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment