Monday, March 3, 2014

THUD!!!

Warm up felt good, for my first two heights my technique was dead on and then BAM - hamstring goes out AGAIN!!  Six weeks and two days was not enough from 3 lefts/6 steps and 32'?!  I don't think I have ever been so distraught as I was yesterday.  I did everything perfectly.  I was patient, left it alone for two weeks, never stepped over the line to pain.  I felt like I couldn't have done anything better and yet I have my second hamstring strain in six weeks after not having n for nearly three years.  So now I'm out of nationals in Boston in two weeks.  Let's just sit with that for a day and then I'll tell you my revelation and plan.  I know that it doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down but how many you get up. But just getting up is not a sustainable solution.  I have one and will share it tomorrow.  Thanks for being here.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment