Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Day - I Think

First, our "eyes were back" in focus for trampoline so we could do more stuff. You have a thing called nystagmus that makes you dizzy when you spin or rotate. This goes away very fast with trampoline. Last time I was able to do a back tuck and a barani (front with 1/2 twist). Today I did a full twisting back somersault and a 1 1/2 twisting front. Also did a 1 3/4 forward flip to my back, a build up to double flip tricks. Very fun and surprised I'm back at that level this quick.

THEN, I got an email back from my personal physician, Dr. Butch Martin, and he feels my problem with my hip is a sacral shear, which he can manipulate out. I found this on Google so I'm very hopeful;

SACRAL SHEAR - Twenty-two years ago after a morning jog followed by my usual yoga limbering, a pattern of over 10 years, I developed excruciating left buttocks and sciatic pain. Finally the following morning I saw an Osteopathic physician who diagnosed a sacral shear. It took him 45 minutes to correct the shear, with immediate relief of the pain.

I will see Dr. Martin in the morning for this adjustment.

The other good news is that my hip did not bother me at all during the trampoline session, which was much longer and more strenuous than last time. Gotta love some good news for a change. So there you go; sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment