Friday, July 2, 2010

Late Storm

I guess I should say early as it POURED for a few hours starting at about 3:30 AM. This is the remnants of Hurricane Alex. Fortunately I had no outside training today but watched it from my lifting in the garage.

Yesterday was four weeks since the forearm injection so I went ahead and bumped up a few more things to see where I was. Surprisingly right now my strength is higher than it was right before I went to Sydney so I will try to keep building on that. I've also built back up my running from that little back/hip thing that caused the nerve pain. That issue is getting better everyday as I continue to do Ashley's exercises. So except for not vaulting, I am stronger and faster than I was for Sydney which was the best I have been as a master. But vaulting shape is a different animal so I can't declare myself in phenomenal shape until I've jumped AND trained for a few months.

A week from today I go to Gettysburg but I may end up having a conflict on that which would make me stay home. Hope not but it is a possibility. Three weeks from Sunday we go to Seattle to catch our cruise to Alaska. The Thursday after we return my real new life of regular vaulting and training begins. CANNOT WAIT!!

Have a great day and be safe out there! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment