Monday, July 26, 2010

On the High Seas

Long day yesterday heading to the airport at 5 AM and seeing sunset at 8:50 (10:50 CDT). Seattle could not have been more beautiful as you see from the photos. Click on any to enlarge.

We're at sea all day today and will be at Glacier Bay, Alaska in the morning. Haven't yet worked out but I've been through the gym a couple of times to see what I can do.

After breakfast at 7, Nancy and I took a nap about 8:30 and woke up at 11:45, just in time for lunch. Pretty funny. You know how hard I jumped and did trampoline before I left but I was really buried in business responsibilities as well and Nancy helps out with that so we were both just dead.

Tonight is the first of two "Formal Nights" so we have to dress up. I think Nancy "gets to dress up" but I "have to dress up". YUK!! Have fun day. Bubba

PS - this is my 300th post to this blog.


View of the water from inside our veranda suite.
Seattle against the row of verandas.
Nancy on our veranda as another ship pulls out of port.
The marina we were parked next to in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment