Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm Lame

Well, not injured "lame" but beat up lame. Apparently I finally understand the way Ashley wants me doing her exercises because my lower back and DEEP in my lower abs HURTS!! Not "injured" hurt, but hardcore sore. Both feel fatigued and unstable, which according to her they are and that's part of my problems. Because of this I've decided to take a little phase break and skip this three day rotation and pick it up again on Thursday. That will still give me three more rotations before I go on the cruise.

Right now I feel strong and that I will be ready to start healthy and fresh. That said I have to not be so stupid as to grind myself into the ground. When I start feeling this rundown I need to listen and back off a rotation, so I am. I just looked at my diary and saw that I have completed seven consecutive three day rotations since we got home from the funeral in Cleveland. So 21 days on and three days off seems to make some sense. The cruise will force me out for 11 days right before I start back so I'm actually excited about that forced rest.

That's it for today. back tot the work grind. Have a great Sunday! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment