Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall is in the Air

I got up to let the dogs out this morning and get the paper about 5:45 and I felt a chill in the air. I went in and told Nancy that I thought it must be in the 60s and will be pleasant weather to walk the dogs - dry and cool. The news showed a chilly 76 degrees. I guess compared to mid 80s for our wake up, this IS Fall. I saw in the paper this was the hottest August in our city history. We broke records for a high temperature for the lows a few times but never a high temp for a high. The record for August is 106 and we only got to 100. Thanks for small blessings.

Good lift this morning. My body is over the mini shock of getting back to lifting after the break before going to Kris' and the few days I took off afterwards. Did not feel the hamstring on hang cleans which was a little surprising. Good news. Makes no sense that you can not lift for a week and still be sire when you restart but that's aging. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment