Sunday, August 1, 2010

Almost Home

We left the ship and cleared customs at 7:55 AM Pacific time and came right to the airport. Our flight wasn't even on the board yet as it was scheduled for 12:25. After grabbing something to eat we saw the flight time had changed to 1:05 and was leaving from terminal "N", and that means a train ride.

I can't say enough about the experience with Seattle/airport/support and Holland America Cruises. Amazing service and very fast and efficient processes. Not to mention a very beautiful corner of the world. BTW - I'm on Sea-Tac's free airport WiFi!!

The only thing missing from this trip was the chance to connect with my great friend and former training partner, Dean "The Machine" Gregory. Dean and I go way back and spent years as very intense training partners. The time window was just too short this time but he suggested he might possibly meet up with us at Worlds in Sacramento next year. Awesome! So a perfect trip except for missing Dean.

I'm going to be on the runway at 7 AM tomorrow as I have a business lunch 90 miles away. Did some striding and skipping in the halls starting Friday and felt very heavy. Yesterday was a little better and today is still better. Looking forward to getting back into my routines.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for your support! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment