Friday, May 27, 2011

And We're OFF

Four bags of poles packed and ready for tomorrow's meet. It's about a 4.5 hour drive so Don and Gary will meet me at the high school at 4:45 AM. We jump at 11 if they are on time. Really weird in that I haven't given any thought to the meet at all. I've been real busy catching up on work and and then this morning we went and picked up Nancy's new puppy.  Pansy died a week ago today so the thought was the other two dogs needed company before they settled in to dominating the house.  Lot's of chasing going on tonight.  This is Lucy, weighing in at 4 lbs. (1.6 kg) and 12 weeks old.  Should be fun.

I'll report back tomorrow but now I'll leave you with a song I keep hearing lately, Aerosmith's, "Dream On".  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLz-68n6bvI&feature=fvwrel

No comments:

Post a Comment