Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good Running/Sled/Big Pole Drill Day

Yep, it's hammer time - hardcore and high quality while watching my ding/injury boundaries.  In fact I noticed I felt really fast and then saw my sled only had 5 lbs (2.2 kg) on it instead of 10.  The last four reps I went with 15 and even that felt good.  Timing on all of the pole drills felt better than usual as far as focus and my ability to inflect certain timings when I wanted them.

SO, a week from today is my first meet since indoor nationals in Albuquerque where I strained my hammy after clearing 13' on the first attempt.  I feel very strong and fit and 100% healthy.  NOW - just stay that way.

My song pick from training today is Van Halen's, "Man on a Mission".  I am!  I'll use MC Hammer's "Hammer Time" another time since it did not come up on my play list today.  Have a great day and thank you for your support!  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBvxdqRL3NM&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment