Monday, May 9, 2011

Shoot to Thrill

Click to enlarge

Great news - one of my very favorite meets, the one put on by my coach Kris Allison, The San Marcos River Vault will be held on Saturday, June 4, so I can go!!  AWESOME!!  This will be the week after the meet at Coppell and 16 days before the National Senior Games.  VERY much looking forward to it.

No training today but a long stretch again as I will try and vault again tomorrow morning.  As mentioned this is my jump only week so I need two more quality sessions and then it's back to hardcore training.  Hardcore training for ME requires hardcore music.  The first thing on my MP3 this morning woke my butt up in a hurry - ACDC's Shoot to Thrill from the Ironman 2 Trailer.  Hope it does the same for you.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment