Sunday, May 8, 2011

Long Stretch Day

No lift today as I want to be fresh to jump on Tuesday.  Instead I'll have a long easy stretch day in the garage and listen to some music.  Tuesday I'll start on the 4m/13'1"/180.2/14.7 and progress from there with the plan to get over 12' (3.66m) from 6 steps.  I'm optimistic about this plan. 

It's quite normal for me to occasionally drop all other training in an effort to put three quality vault sessions together in a single week. This gives me the confidence in my technique so that I can go back to other training grinds. That said I'm a little shocked at how much control I had over my technique yesterday with no vaulting in two months.  Lots of plant drills and bar work.

One of my favorite old time songs is up first for my stretching this morning - Ten Years After, "I'd Love to Change the World".  Have a great day and thanks for joining me on this journey!  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzrUqAtUcpU

No comments:

Post a Comment