Monday, May 2, 2011

HARD Day!!

Not to take anything away from Chad's cat yesterday, but here is my guitar set up.  Been playing six months so I'm still very much a beginner.  I have one in different rooms for different types of practice whether it be online lessons, DVD, or memory.  Fender Strat Squier, Ibanez Prestige and Schecter Hellraiser.  Click to enlarge.

It's to be expected when I come into the short rest rotation of my weekly cycle yet don;t drop the weights but that's how you make progress.  SUCKED but in a good way.  Able to challenge myself and my focus when I wanted to quit or drop the weight.  Still had the patience to take my time in my stretches. These are all small victories.

I listen to a wide variety of music when I lift so I'm going to start posting links to some.  AGAIN, though on shuffle, Robert Palmer's Simply Irresistible came up.  Sorry he died at only 52.  A great talent.  have a great day!  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8

No comments:

Post a Comment