Sunday, December 18, 2011

And So It Begins!

Don thought it was cool I had a view from the bath and shower.  No neighbors directly below.  Click to enlarge.

I'm pretty settled in now so that means I'm back to training and watching my diet.  So tough on these long drives and moving.  My body feels beat up even though I have rested from training.  I'm heavy because of no exercise for nearly two weeks and not caring about what I eat.  All good and/or bad things must end so here we go.  Tomorrow I will go back to the gym.  It is also a 24 Hour Fitness so I'm thinking it will be very similar to what I'm used to. Vaulting? Simon is out of town until 1/3 and I am out from 1/3 - 1/5, so the first day I could jump is Saturday 1/7.  I'm fine with that. It will probably take that long to feel like an athlete again.  Stay tuned as I am back on track here.  Have a great evening!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment