I feel a little better today so I hope that means I will be able to jump a little tomorrow. AND, not to be greedy (well yes - greedy), but if I can jump tomorrow I will try again Monday before I head out of town on business for three days. Why? Three weeks from today I am sitting in Reno. It's kind of important to know IF I can jump and what level that may be at. My gut feeling is that I will get past these two low level vault days and be able to go fairly aggressive at Reno. We will see.
Today on a hunch I went to Sports Authority to see if the opening in front of the Smith Machine was wide enough to park my car into. Right next to the set up I wanted was one with all of the same features but about 4" shorter. Yes, this means it fits in the original spot I wanted to put the other one. Bought it and it will be delivered next week. I will still go to the gym to lift legs and bars but my "Day 2" will now be at home as it was a couple of years ago. That day in the gym is just too crowded, cramped for space and a constant wait to lift.
Tonight I have my new jump mate Dan Cassidy coming over. Looking forward to it. Have a great day and thanks for being here. Bubba