Friday, December 30, 2011

Change of Plans

I was supposed to vault this morning but Bobby wasn't feeling well and I don't have my key from him yet. The girls are jumping tomorrow at 9 AM but my Smith Machine is supposed to be delivered and assembled between 9 - 11.  Somehow I need to get at least one vault day in even if it means waiting until Monday. 

As you can see, as of now I have no idea what the plan is as I am depending on others to fill me in.  Once I get to the next practice and get my key this won't happen.  That said, is this another way to protect me from me?  I felt my groin a little at the very end on Monday so maybe this is a cryptic delay to make sure I'm the next step ahead and nearing the end of rehab.  Whatever!!  I'll go with the flow and keep that train rolling.  Have a great day and thanks for your support.  Bubba

Aerosmith's "Train Kept A Rolling"  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJRNQ9QW-yM  This is from 1974 with Little Richard making the intro.  Japanese subtitles.

1 comment:

  1. When I read these blogs, I hear a lot of my same thoughts to myself! Always second guessing whether I am healed enough to push through another vaulting session. My daughter rubbed out my calf again tonight and it feels like a deep bruise. I am hoping to be ready to vault on Tuesday or Wednesday. We shall see! I am lifting and doing lots of pull ups in the next couple of days at the gym. That never seems to be the issue! It seems to always be my lower half that sets me back! I love the challenge though! I am not getting depressed, just learning what not to do!

    ReplyDelete