Saturday, December 24, 2011

Making Adjustments

I have decided that I will work around what I have at the gym.  This requires me to go back to basics and probably delete many of the secondary or support exercises.  As much as I want the home gym it won't fit in my garage where I have room; on the side but under the garage door.  I'm not parking my car outside, and I don't want it set up outside, so no options are left.  I'm OK with this as it has probably happened for a reason.  Today's lift was a nice step in that direction.  I'll figure it out over the next few sessions.  That said, no lat pull or decline press?!  ONE leg extension and two funky curl machines?  I do secondary exercises for muscular endurance as well to strengthen the weak links.  Could be I get a small gym set for home and do my big lifts at the gym.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after one week here I feel very fortunate to be living in Southern California.  It will be 75 degrees today and this is the view I have as I drive over the bluff at Dana Point into town each day.  Business (the reason I'm here) is great and I feel that even though my start at training has been slow, I will adapt and love the program I end up with.  Most importantly I feel fortunate to have all of you in my life, whether directly or indirectly.  Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays.  Thanks so much for your support.  Bubba

David Bowie - Changes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQ0Ryy01yE&ob=av2n

1 comment:

  1. Yep! It's just going to get better and better!
    Merry Christmas to you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete