Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day Off?

My schedule conspired against my ability to choose to take a day off in such a way, I had to book a phone call at a time where I couldn't go to the gym.  That call was to my sportsmed superstar, Scott Rand, MD to see if I need an injection for this hot spot on the outside of my foot or whether it is a stress fracture.  You notice I have never mentioned that here though it has bothered me off and on for a couple of years.  I think when we get older we keep more stuff to ourselves.  At this point I need to know where I stand on this foot - pun intended.  It doesn't hurt to do so many things (like vault) but how it hurts on other things worries me.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Deep Purple's, "Burn" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI

No comments:

Post a Comment