Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tough Day!!

And I thought I had a tough day!

We have a joke among us that you know you are progressing well in rehab when a) you can train hard enough to get out of breath, b) you can train hard enough to hurt something else.  The same applies to getting back in shape. The gym SUCKED today because I did.  Last week was OK because I was ramping back up.  Now I'm back to where I'm supposed to be and I'm slammed by just how hard that is.  I felt light headed and sick to my stomach; all classic signs of lack of conditioning.  Don't worry, I'll fix it, but mama told me there would be days like this.  I don't mind feeling this way if I'm knocking on the door to the next level, but HATE it when I'm just getting back to where I was.  C'MON MAN!!  Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

Got through training today with Bouncing Souls, "Night on Earth" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEg3iv4FFPs

No comments:

Post a Comment