Friday, January 7, 2011

HARD Day!!

Some days just flat suck and others are even worse. Today was the worst. EVERYTHING felt really hard today plus I couldn't start until later in the day because of meetings. I knew it had to be coming but it hit all at one time. We will see how tomorrow feels.

Three weeks from tonight and I'm jumping in Reno. I'm hearing that we are jumping at 5:30 like last year. The elites go at 7:30 so that will be cool to be finishing up on the floor when they are warming up. Can't wait. KRIS -we need to schedule pole shipping Dude!!

I'm guessing/hoping/expecting to feel good. Right now I feel like I could vault next weekend at Joshua but I won't as a precaution. I want to go into Reno completely healthy and in great condition. I know how to vault so those things are more important.

Have a great weekend and thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment