Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Plan Develops

I got on the stairs today and set the wrong time and level (too high/too long) so I cranked through it for 10 minutes, as planned, instead of the 12 I set so I jumped off. Felt quick and powerful so that "seemed" to be enough. Skipped the bike because I wanted my legs to have more tension under them. This allowed me to get to my leg lifts earlier and fresher so I could raise the weights up quite a bit. Don't need speed endurance 11 days out from a big meet. Upped my bars a little as planned but everything else is starting to feel really good. I'll do some big pole drills tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday and that should get me ready. Calmly starting to get excited for Reno. Have a great Sunday and thanks for your support! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment