I'm going to wait until this afternoon to go and do my 6 X 50m hill/sleds. It rained all day yesterday and finally today the sun has started to come out. It will be windy and around 50 but that's better than wet and 42. From there I will come home and get a long stretch in.
Tomorrow is my travel day and then Thursday I leave for Reno. I'll keep reporting as I will have my computer. I'll also have my camera so there will be photos as well. Have a great day! Bubba