Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Hard Run Day

Forgot to post yesterday as I'm swamped on a business proposal and other work. Today I ran my last day of 10 X 50m sled/hills and they felt really pretty good considering I had driven all day to meetings. Tomorrow is a stepped down version of my lifting cycle and each successive training day is also a step down in quantity and intensity yet the stretching is still full.

I'm a little apprehensive having not jumped in a month but I'm in better shape than I was, which I felt was pretty good to start with. So cautious optimism is how I feel. I leave a week from tomorrow and our poles leave Friday. We will pack them up and get them to the loading dock tomorrow. Kinda tired of waiting but I still have 9 days.

Have a great evening and thank you for your support. More deeper thoughts and plans tomorrow. Had a lot on my mind so I will work it out here. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment