Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time Off

I made the decision to take two days off so I don't have to crawl back out of being trashed and HOPE to recover by Reno. After cardio the other day I felt the groin thing a little on leg press. It wasn't injured but it woke it up a little and I don't like that. I also added hang cleans back in and that jacked up my glute nerve thing a little.

I learned a long time ago that when you have an issue you go right after it. So yesterday I said, SCREW this back/nerve glute thing and did straight legged deadlifts as well as lunges and hang cleans. It worked as I actually feel a little better today. That said, I keep hearing my friend, the late orthopedic surgeon, Glenn Almquist warning me of "sunburn". This means when you first go out in the sun your skin isn't ready yet so you back out and then you can go out again for a little longer the next time. So after blasting my direct issues yesterday I'll take today off and resume tomorrow. HATE it but it's the thing to do.

Hope you are all having a great day. Thanks for hanging in here with as I try to figure this stuff out. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment