Friday, April 29, 2011

COW!!! Simply Irresistible!!

My good friend, Dean "The Machine" sent me an email this week saying he would like to see less farm animals and more vaulting on my blog.  Of course he's kidding but here's the deal.  I'm easily amused so it cracked me up when I read that the Chik-Fil-A cow came into one of their restaurants and this one little girl started pointing and screaming at the top of her lungs "COW!!!!!!".  So I've been looking for funny cow photos since then. Since I can't really top this one I may stop for a bit here.  In honor of the late Robert Palmer, I found it "Simply Irresistible".

Another great workout as my body continues to respond to the higher intensity.  I'm a long way from where I'm trying to get to but I'm certainly in striking distance.  Tomorrow I will add sprint drills and maybe ankle weights and some pole drills to my routine.  I'll play it by ear but it feels like my body is ready and wants to do some more. Of course I will be careful.  have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment