Sunday, April 3, 2011

Upon Further Review

Looking back at my original plan after nationals, I see I was planning on vaulting the first time on Saturday April 23, whereas now it is April 30. In other words, I was planning on carrying this super conditioning phase another month anyway. Long story short, my little ding yesterday cost me only a one week delay in my original plan. I'll take that. The leg feels better today and my entire gym workout was outstanding. I felt stronger and my endurance on the cardio stuff was better. All in all I still think I got dinged to keep me from getting hurt yesterday, but now I'm OK with the delay. After all, it was carefully planned anyway. This week I'm really busy drilling deep for new action. Though my business life can be hectic it is typically planned around in such a way I can still train regularly. Training is what keeps me sane. All the best and have a great Sunday!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment