Friday, April 8, 2011

Plan Update - More or Less


  • OK, I have three workouts left and I go on a little vacation for five days. When I come back I'll start moving out of the conditioning phase and straddle into the strength power phase again - one rotation of each.

  • I'm about to go check out the track and see if they have finished that press box project so I can get my sled, plant box and big pole out. I need to get back to training at the track that I am more familiar with so I can monitor my body better.

  • Speaking of my body, I feel about as good and about as strong as is possible for right now. I don't feel my ding at all and my other little annoyances are clearing out as well.

  • My vacation is Monday - Friday so that should be just about enough time to clean up any residual issues. Very excited to get back and get training. All the best and have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment