Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly - Big Meet Entries

As far as my running progress, today was a good day though I still consider myself in the crawl phase. I ran 10 X 100m plus 10 X 50m hill/sleds at a very low level.  I stayed well below what I thought I could do yet felt no pain.  I had a lot of pent up speed and power that I did not try to use.  The bottom line is I am out of time for mistakes so I will be super careful.  I think after this week I will have turned the corner and can run pretty freely.  Now is not the time to be impatient.  Have a great weekend!  Bubba

Entries for the National Senior Games in my age group.

Kirk Michael Bentz CALIFORNIA
Charlie C Bing TEXAS
DONALD W CURRY TEXAS
Gary Lee Scheffe TEXAS
Gerrod Smith NEW YORK
DOUGLAS SPARKS TEXAS
SCOTT M WEBSTER TENNESSEE
ROBERT W CRITES TEXAS
Mike E Soule MINNESOTA
Michael Lewis Sayers NEW YORK

ENTRIES FOR WORLDS

David Angel United States of America 3.20
Henry Barela United States of America pending
Charlie Bing United States of America 3.20 verified
Charles Brown United States of America 4.21m
Bob Crites United States of America 12-9.00 verified
Reiner Falk-Nagel Germany 3.20 verified
Carlo Andrea Giorgetti Denmark 3.20 verified
Eirikur Kristjan Gissurarson Iceland 4.00
Mark Herman United States of America 11-6.00
Michael Hochderffer United States of America 3.05 verified
Sid Hoff United States of America 11-0.00
Gary Hunter United States of America verified
Russell Jacquet-Acea United States of America 3.10
Sergey Klimov Kazakhstan 3.00m
Ernő Makó Hungary 3.75 verified
Kelly Meares United States of America 3.20
Philip Milliman United States of America 10-4.00 verified
Bob Olsen United States of America NM
Randal Putnam United States of America
Tony Salmon Canada 3.20 verified
Douglas Sparks United States of America 4.10 verified
Michael Spratt France 3.30

No comments:

Post a Comment