Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great First Strength Workout - Penny Revisited

My first gym workout, and the beginning of my 2nd strength phase this year felt outstanding.  In fact everything feels great which of course makes me cautious.  Still a little stiff from lack of stretching and activity but overall I feel refreshed and ready.  Even my cardio was at recent PR levels.

I had a friend who reads this blog email me that I was missing out on the half of the luck by not picking up ALL pennies, not just the heads up ones.  I was informed that these are "Pennies From Heaven" and are thrown by Angels for protection and good luck.  Should I really be only picking up the heads up ones?  NO!!  Lesson learned.  Thank you!  Have a great Sunday to all of you and thanks for your support.  Bubba

PS - My weight was back in striking distance at 171.5 this monring, down from 180.5 on Friday night. Should be back around or just under 170 by Monday morning as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment