Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Here

Self Portrait - Took the photo with my left hand = easily amused!

I'll have many photos later but we flew into Miami yesterday for a short Caribbean cruise.  In the Keys right now and go to the Bahamas tomorrow.  Email is set and running as is my phone service since I do tend to catch up on work on vacation. 

My body HURTS from lack of activity so I'll probably find the gym and do a few easy things today just to knock off the rust.  Later I'll post my game plan for training.  I even had a dream about "my penny" last night as I do see this next phase as the lead up to the big event.  I'm real sure that is will work but have to figure out some of the timing.

Have a great day and more later.  Bubba

PS - Thanks to my good friend Ken Stone of masterstrack.com for helping me with this spacing problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment