Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Feeling Fat!!

Well two days of no training and I start feeling fat and worthless.  I knew I was getting my knee shot yesterday so I did that workout Sunday giving me a double.  Today is my Off/Travel day so that adds to it.  I know that you make 100% of your progress during rest but it sucks when you WANT to be moving.  I especially need the short break after the injection. That said I'm back to my normal routine tomorrow and glad of it.

"Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba has been running through my head a million times over the past week so I thought I would post it today.  I like the opening chorus because it sounds all too familiar, "I get knocked down, I get up again, they're never going to keep me down".  And they won't, but it ain't that easy getting back up every time either.  Thanks for all of your support and have a great evening. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment