Saturday, June 11, 2011

Picking Up the Dog

NO!!  Picking UP the dog, not picking up after the dog!!  I had a close call about 1:30 this morning.  Tuffy, our 20+ lb (10 kg) Yorkie was barking insanely to go out to pee.  I jumped up, grabbed him, twisted to run out the door and felt my lower back go weak.  It wasn't severe but it was real and almost slow motion.  It's there this morning but not nearly as bad as it could have or maybe should have been.  Let that be a lesson. The last thing I need is to train this hard and then 9 days out get a back strain from slinging the dog over my shoulder.  I really thought it would be worse so I am SO relieved.  Have a great day and thanks for being here. Bubba

ACDC's "Dog Eat Dog" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtwlTyqvd0g&playnext=1&list=PLD519B3016E03167F

No comments:

Post a Comment