Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Live to Fight Another Day

I'm out of town the rest of the week so today I decided to go out and attempt to run some easy hill/sleds today to see if I was hurt yesterday or if I stopped in time to avoid injury.  Apparently it was the latter as I was able to run 40%+ with zero issues.  SO glad I stopped when I felt the tightening.  One more jump and I would have been out for six weeks and my season over.  As it is, I am healthy and have seven more similar running workouts before worlds.  I would have like to have challenged more yesterday, BUT, if Kirk hadn't have cleared the bar on the jump off we both would have gotten gold.  So good for both of us.  He jumped well and I am healthy.  Close call and right decision.  Have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment