Thursday, April 22, 2010

Four Week & Future Plan Ends December 12

I've kind of broken down a plan for my mind to cope with. Week one, this week, is about getting rid of pain (so far so good); week 2 will be to lift some fun easy stuff that doesn't involve my legs or back; week three will be Hawaii/rest/work; and week four will be my ramp up with Ashley's stability exercises. From that point forward I will probably go the next two weeks of easing everything back in but bars/jumping. By this point I will have been away from regular training for six weeks and should be completely healed and rested. So that means that Sunday, May 30, will be the first day of real training for next year.

I will not attend the San Marcos River Vault and will probably not go to the Quintana Beach Vault, my two very favorite meets. Rushing to get ready for them is too much and does not match my stated goals. Counting in my two 14 week training cycles, I should be ready for next year by December 12. Sometimes you have to go backwards in order to go forwards so I will. Thanks everyone! Bubba

LATE ADD - Forgot to mention that my back is maybe only 10-15% of what it was two days ago. GREAT news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment