Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Saw the Physician

When my DC, Dr. Clouthier suggested I may want an MRI, I went to my physician. Apparently, as Dr. Clouthier suggested, I have glute strain from squats in the Smith Machine; not a back related issue. So today I got two injections and some other pills and have been ordered to leave it alone for a few days. It may or may not need another injection Friday or Monday but I have been assured the pain will leave. No training for three days? Yeah right; I can barely walk so they are really restricting me with those orders. LOL!!

I'm very optimistic about a reasonable recovery but will not rush to jump high. I'll work with Ashley & Company to get some muscles firing correctly and then slowly introduce my other training components. GREAT day!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment