Monday, April 26, 2010

Staying the Course

I just wanted to make it clear that lots will be going on after my rest/vacation. I had someone ask if I will just stop my blog until next year. NO!! Training is a way of life and I'm not about to lose everything I have put into getting fit. I'm simply trying to take it easy through my vacation. AND that is VERY hard for me to do.

Very soon I will start mapping out the details of my return plan. They are in my head pretty clear but I need to get them on to my spreadsheet. What I know for sure is that when I return I will do every component that I can at a very low level until eventually I can do all items on my daily/weekly list. I really think the stretching part will play a big role as well as the exercises Ashley wants me doing.

I'm VERY excited about this training because I know it will put me by far in the best shape of my masters career. It will be a long hot summer but I should be able to be able to return to a high level/PR of jumping by the early December meets. Thanks again for your support and interest! Bubba

FYI - I will vault in summer meets once I'm back up to speed and I expect a 4m jump outdoors this season. I just won't rush to a meet to get a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment