Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slight Rebound

A little more sore today as I drove my normal 300+ mile loop for business. Just a touch of the nerve pain but I'm guessing that part of it is just being active again. Very optimistic.

Waiting to hear from Don. He's been a pilot for 30+ years and has flown about everything including helicopters. Well I saw there was a plane crash across town so I figure mentioning it here would assure it wasn't Don. It's the mother in me I guess. Needless to say I'll let you know. Pretty far fetched idea but anytime I hear of a crash I'll call him. I used to fly around a lot with him and his brother when we were younger. Nancy has informed me that those days are over. I guess pole vaulting is safer. Bubba

Just talked to him. He was flying but didn't crash. He does have a buddy in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment