Sunday, April 4, 2010

San Marcos River Vault is Back

Me Attempting 12' 7" at the 2008 River Vault

My coach, Kris Allison skipped last year but returns this year with the San Marcos River Vault. This truly awesome event is in Sewell Park on the shores of the spring fed and crystal clear San Marcos River, as it flows through the campus of Texas State University, my alma mater. The June 5 date is perfect as I will be in Cleveland burying Nancy's moms ashes on June 12, and at the Quintana Beach Vault on June 19. Thanks so much guys for juggling around my trip to Cleveland. BTW - I asked them a month ago of there was any way they could miss that weekend and they did. Awesome! Bubba

Info here - http://www.lonestarpv.com/pole_vault_events_texas.htm


Me jumping at the 2008 River Vault

No comments:

Post a Comment