Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold, Rain, Then Ice

Seems I'm always dripping lately but here we go again. I've got 10 X 50m hill/sleds and there's no way I will make it. I'm fine with that. I probably won't try and make it up but rather just stay on track with my regular schedule. Surprisingly when I adjust my schedule to accommodate weather I can throw off my work/rest ratio and get out of balance. It either compresses everything and I feel overtrained, or it spreads it out and I feel like I lose conditioning. Therefore I just skip it and take up with the next day's practice.

That's the end of the short story today. I've become quite a fan of short stories to the point when I'm busy but that does not change my commitment. If anything it's greater than ever. Thank you for being here. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment