Thursday, February 3, 2011

Texas Here We Stay!!

I had my main meeting in Florida yesterday and we have determined that the scope of the work project is so large that we are going to attempt to do it in phases and along with inside management rather than one fell swoop with me leading the charge from here. This means we do not have to move and I can get ready for the World Masters Championships in Sacramento. Glad to have this resolved. It is actually the best for me but I was willing to do whatever it took to make deal work. Very pleased!

A week ago today I was in Reno and I am happy to say that I feel far better today than I did last week. I think the week off has been good to me, my mind and my body. Of course it's snowing at home and I'm in the mid 70s and on the beach in Florida. Fortunately I should get to come back here about once a month for the foreseeable future.

Future? I'm always a big short and long term planner but I have to say that developments over the past week have made me more excited about my future than I have been in many years. They say things happen for a reason and I'm sure they do. I'm always optimistic anyway but I have a new breath of fresh air now. It's like a piece of my spirit has been returned to me. Very excited about life. Have a great day and thank for being here for me! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment