Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Hard Rotation

Did my last 10 X 50m hill/sleds today and it sucked royally, as expected. I guess rarely is sucking supposed to be good and that's a good thing because it felt terrible today. Tomorrow is my last hard cardio and leg lift day and Friday is my last hard garage day. That said, I still have three more rotations but they decrease in volume and raise a little but in intensity each time.

I was seriously considering trying to vault in practice on Saturday but decided against it with some input from several people close to me. I NEED my last hard rotation to come out where I want to physically so Saturday I would be too trashed to try and jump safely.

I feel I'm in a real good place on all fronts. I just need to continue to execute my plans and then show up in the right frame of mind. So far so good. Thanks for all of your support! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment