Friday, February 4, 2011

Withdrawls

So, a week ago today I had a marvelous all around experience in Reno. As you have figured, I do everything with passion so doing NOTHING for a week is very hard yet sometimes needed. Being out of town makes it tougher in some ways and easier in others. I miss being able to play the guitar, head over to the track or gym, lounge around the house, etc. But most of all I miss being able to do the day to day stuff that makes me, me.

I get home tomorrow about 10:30 and it's supposed to get up to the low 50's. This of course means I will "get to do" my 10 X 50m sled/hills. OK, so I'm weird. When you have a breakthrough you're anxious to get back to what got you there. And I will, along with some new top secret training aids. Just kidding - I have no secrets, as I am an open book. You just may not always recognize the language I am speaking. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment