Friday, February 18, 2011

The REAL Tough Guys

Please Click to Enlarge - Gotta See This

Improvised Iron - Lance-Cpl. James Edward Orr, 20, from the 1st Battalion 8th Marines Alpha Company, lifts weights made from barbed wire at a makeshift gym at an outpost in Kunjak in southern Afghanistan's Helmand province on Feb. 17.
I had a good workout today, but I certainly salute these guys. Makes me feel very weak minded when I "don't quite feel like training". I'll put this up in my garage to remind what real determination is.
  • Felt weak to start with but got stronger as I went and finished on a high note.
  • I need to go remark my poles today as I noticed some things were hard to read and on two poles I need to re-mark the soft side.
  • Just finalized the shipping of our poles.
  • The final time schedule for nationals should be posted today according to the website.
  • Two weeks from today I will already be in Albuquerque.
  • Love life and those in it with me.
Have a great day and thank you so much for following me here. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment