Sunday, March 18, 2012

Closing the Circle

Today the final load from our Texas house is supposed to be picked up by the movers.  If you remember we rented the biggest truck U-Haul had but it wasn't big enough.  Since we have been without the remaining stuff since December 15, I put the load out on U-Ship thinking I could get a better deal if they didn't have a deadline for pick up and delivery.  For the most part that has proven true except that the schedule keeps moving as they guy gains or loses loads to get from the east coast to the west coast.  Anyway, our house is in escrow to be sold and the final load of our household will soon be on it's way.

I was thinking today what a struggle it has been to get and keep a schedule since I have been here.  That said, for 24 years Southern California was home.  Though I grew up in Texas I was always destined for California.  Even as a kid I was fascinated with the beach life and vaulting circles as I saw it on TV and read about in Track & Filed News.  I'm coming back full circle getting "Home", but I'm really ready to feel like I live and train here.  Oh I know I work and sleep here, but I need a little more of the real life.

Great garage lift and bleacher ramps today.  Huge winds make the ocean and trees look like Hawaii when the trade winds come in for the afternoon.  Off to Denver tomorrow.  I'll be sure and stretch there this time and be ready to jump on Thursday.  Have a great day and thanks for being here!  Bubba

The Redneck Rapper, Bubba Sparxxx with "Ugly" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment