Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hot Hand!!

I've had a good stretch of regular training, seven consecutive days, and it feels great.  Off to Northern California for the day tomorrow but back to training Friday.  I don't think I have to go anywhere until maybe the 10th so I will run together as many consecutive days until that time. 

I have a meet on Sunday, 4/15.  Right now I'm not sure how I will try to jump there as far as poles and runs.  I just know I don't want to get hurt before the Texas alumni meet.  Maybe on the 15th I run from 6 and 8 steps on my 14' 1" poles.  That would be a first since I have never attempted a bar on either from those runs.  BUT, if I'm healthy, strong, fast and technically sound, that could work well.  I learned at the last meet they are too small from the next run so this idea would be a good test mentally and technically.

MUCH stronger on my lifting and my running felt good and powerful with no pain in my leg.  These are all good things.  Have a great day and I will check back with you Friday!  Bubba

"Fuel" by Metallica - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBLhdSy5t4

No comments:

Post a Comment