Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last Workout

Today I was in Beverly Hills most of the day on business, got back for a late lunch and then went to run my 5 X 50m bleacher ramps.  I felt very good so I backed off on the last two.  I'll do a long stretch in the AM and then hit the road.  I have a meeting in Santa Monica at noon and then I'm off.

Daylight Savings time is Saturday night and we jump Sunday morning at 8.  Should be about 45 degrees when we warm up.  I'm hoping they have some other pits out that I can warm up on closer to the time that I jump.  I put my two 14' 1" (4.30m) poles back in my bag to start on so that should work.

I'll be short tonight as I'm having some compute issues I need to fix before I go.  have a great evening and thanks for your support!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment