Monday, March 5, 2012

Jumping Levels

Everything in life is about levels.  Motivational speaker, Tony Robbins says that a plane on the way to Hawaii is off course 99% of the time but still gets there because of thousands of small adjustments.  In my case I never really know the exact end goal, other than to better myself. 

My business is certainly making another giant level change while eating away at anything resembling free time. That said I'm taking pride in getting my workouts done as well as working with the kids at Dana Hills High School.  These activities feel like quite the refuge from the insanity of growing a national company. 

I'm really spending a lot of time figuring the best way to get to the next level physically for jumping.  I know I'm on track but do I need adjustments?  I think I will know more after Sunday.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

RIP Ronnie Montrose, who died Saturday at age 64 of prostate cancer - "Space Station #5" with Sammy Hagar singing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6BTTJo1KmM

No comments:

Post a Comment