Friday, March 9, 2012

A New Beginning

Before I left yesterday I had finally had it with my computer as my email shut down about 15 times over the past 12 hours. On the way out if town I got a new notebook computer and have been spending what little free time I have getting it set up.  So here I am.

Drove to Cambria last night, Monterrey tonight and will stay in Palo Alto near Stanford University tomorrow.  I jump at 8 AM PDT on Sunday, (7AM the day before daylight savings time) and it will be close to 40 degrees.  Today we started at 37 and it warmed up to 74, so I can only hope the meet runs slow or it warms up faster.  Doesn't sound too fun but we all have to deal with it.  Oh well.

Last night and today was just getting Internet connection and installing a few programs.  The good news / bad news is that Monday morning I'm gone to LA / Beverly Hills for three days so I will have to have this computer "my main one" by the time I get home.  I think I'm close.  Have a great evening.  Bubba

ACDC - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0zP3U_iE0&feature=related  I always play this before I go out onto the field before a big meet in honor of my fellow vaulters.

No comments:

Post a Comment